I have been working from 1992 as a personal need. Summarizing my evolution from 1992 to 1997, I worked using exclusively black acrylic paint on handmade paper.
From 1997 and thinking I had reached the limit on the possibilities of this combination, I began a process of researching and developing new techniques for working on hand made paper , something new and unique, something «mine», until I invented the technique I call «Iron Oxide on paper» which I continue developing and using since then, having left apart completely the Black Acrylic.
From 97 to nowadays I have been dedicated to research and develop the expressive possibilities of materials not normally used for painting such as Sand , different kinds of Concrete , Industrial Varnishes , Marble powder , Tar paint , Cardboard………..on cardboard or canvas. You can see here most of them
- 11/97 Head Office in Vitoria of the C.O.A.V.N. (Official Basque-Navarro Architects Association.)
- 04/99. Jamete Art Gallery (Cuenca / Spain)
- 02/00. Arte XXI Art Gallery (Madrid) “Painting”
- 04/00. Zeppelín (Vitoria).
- 05/00. Massé Space of Art (Vitoria) “ByN”
- 06/00. LondonArt.Co UK Artist selected (Londres)
- 11/00. Río (Vitoria) “Concretes”
- 02/03. Iradier 9 Art Gallery (Vitoria) “Recent Works”
- 03/05. Iradier 9 Art Gallery /strong> (Vitoria) “Varnishes”
- 07/05. Bilkin Gallery (Bilbao) “Lastest Works”
- 11/06. Iradier 9 Art Gallery (Vitoria)
- 12/00. Zuloa Art Gallery(Vitoria) “Art Supermarket“
- 10/02. FAIM (Madrid) Independent Art Fair in Madrid
- 06/03. Akros Gallery (Bilbao)
- 06/11. A-Cero IN (Joaquín Torres Architects) Madrid